Long Island Shooters Forum banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Magazines fixed with the JFS kit can be removed and changed back with a small allen wrench. In other words, field changeable.
Nothing in the law (that I know of) stipulates that the gun has to be permanently made unable to accept a detachable magazine. I hope Jerry has a defense fund...I'm willing to donate to his defense. I also hopes that the case clearly proves that a law must be adhered to and not made up arbitrarily.

·
Registered
11,547 Posts
We can argue over what's legal or not in the unconstitutional safe act

but the bottom line, there is a line in the sand. You either support Jerry's constitutional rights or your for the gun grabbers

there is no in between
When the Nassau gun shops got raided. Only one gun shop fought the egregious charges while the others pointed fingers at him for being the reason why.
In the end everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

·
Registered
26,213 Posts
When the Nassau gun shops got raided. Only one gun shop fought the egregious charges while the others pointed fingers at him for being the reason why.
In the end everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
Under the progressive left I am not so sure anymore!

·
Registered
11,547 Posts
Nice selection of firearms. The young lady can help me decide which firearm to buy.

·
Registered
128 Posts
CRIMINAL SALE OF A FIREARM IN THE FIRST DEGREE (Ten [10] or more within one year) Penal Law § 265.13 (2) (Committed on or after Dec. 21, 2005) (Revised July 2016)1 The (specify) count is Criminal Sale of a Firearm in the First Degree.

Look it Up: NYS PL ss 265.13 (2)

·
Registered
337 Posts
CRIMINAL SALE OF A FIREARM IN THE FIRST DEGREE (Ten [10] or more within one year) Penal Law § 265.13 (2) (Committed on or after Dec. 21, 2005) (Revised July 2016)1 The (specify) count is Criminal Sale of a Firearm in the First Degree.

Look it Up: NYS PL ss 265.13 (2)
We already know that; the question is the specifics of the charge.

·
Registered
11,547 Posts
We already know that; the question is the specifics of the charge.
Those are serious charges. I would believe many of his customers received a visit from LE regarding the firearm sold. There was a gun shop upstate that sold a semi automatic pistol grip shotgun that was not Safe Act compliant. Those customers had a visit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So the suffolk pd collected receipts from jerrys of everyone who bought the delta level defense aow’s and going to there house to look(take) them.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
So the suffolk pd collected receipts from jerrys of everyone who bought the delta level defense aow's and going to there house to look(take) them.
Suffolk PD should uphold the highest law of the land since they took an oath to do so.

I know there are plenty of oathkeepers in our local departments. Hopefully they are the ones that handle this situation

·
Registered
11,547 Posts
Suffolk PD should uphold the highest law of the land since they took an oath to do so.

I know there are plenty of oathkeepers in our local departments. Hopefully they are the ones that handle this situation
It's the County DA, the previous DA was not known to target gun owners.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts