Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
"Idaho huntress taunts the world post-Cecil by boasting about killing 'an old giraffe' and
warns 'haters' there's MORE to come

- Sabrina Corgatelli, a university accountant from Boise, is firing out updates from South
Africa trip

- Quarry so far includes giraffe, impala, kudu, warthog and wildebeest, likely to attract
kill fees approaching $10,000

- Despite tide of criticism from opponents, she has remained defiant, posting images mocking
her 'haters'"

Hair Giraffe Sky Giraffidae Cloud

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3182671/Now-Idaho-huntress-taunts-world-sickening-Facebook-brags-killing-old-giraffe-warns-haters-s-come.html

Attachments

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts
"Idaho huntress taunts the world post-Cecil by boasting about killing 'an old giraffe' and
warns 'haters' there's MORE to come

- Sabrina Corgatelli, a university accountant from Boise, is firing out updates from South
Africa trip

- Quarry so far includes giraffe, impala, kudu, warthog and wildebeest, likely to attract
kill fees approaching $10,000

- Despite tide of criticism from opponents, she has remained defiant, posting images mocking
her 'haters'"

View attachment 62314

Read more: http://www.dailymail...ers-s-come.html
Me likey.

The question remains- Did she shoot it in the face?

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
She looks like she could handle some PC adversity and probably anything else that crosses her path.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts

I guess it's so you can sneak up on them and shoot them in the face...

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts
You guys really have some low standards! While applaud her for being unrelentingly up in the grill of the Liberals, she looks ridden hard and put away wet.

She also looks like she'd put her foot on your throat, rip off your man parts and swallow them while laughing like Mephistopheles.

Just one man's opinion...

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I'm fascinated by the old school Teddy Roosevelt style, charging through the jungle with double barrel slugs, taking out a tiger while it's charging at you kind of hunting. If it even happened like that, maybe that's just a movie version of it, I have no idea. But I'm sorry, this kind of "trophy hunting" is complete and total bullsh*t. Wow...you pulled a trigger...and managed to hit a non-moving thirty foot tall target with a high powered rifle on a tripod. Truly amazing skill set you got there. Stevie Wonder could pull that off.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
You guys really have some low standards! While applaud her for being unrelentingly up in the grill of the Liberals, she looks ridden hard and put away wet.

She also looks like she'd put her foot on your throat, rip off your man parts and swallow them while laughing like Mephistopheles.

Just one man's opinion...
And all that's just more reason I'm in love with her.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
I'm fascinated by the old school Teddy Roosevelt style, charging through the jungle with double barrel slugs, taking out a tiger while it's charging at you kind of hunting. If it even happened like that, maybe that's just a movie version of it, I have no idea. But I'm sorry, this kind of "trophy hunting" is complete and total bullsh*t. Wow...you pulled a trigger...and managed to hit a non-moving thirty foot tall target with a high powered rifle on a tripod. Truly amazing skill set you got there. Stevie Wonder could pull that off.
I think you're understating the skill regarding Steve Wonder but I understand the point you're trying to make.
Do you think poorly of all hunting then?
Because it's pretty much the same skill set to shoot Bambi.
Fishing is even easier if you think that way.
Personally, I know how hard hunting can be. Sometimes though it is pretty easy. You get lucky and a situation presents itself
But it's never as easy as shooting paper or clays.

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts
I think you're understating the skill regarding Steve Wonder but I understand the point you're trying to make.
Do you think poorly of all hunting then?
Because it's pretty much the same skill set to shoot Bambi.
Fishing is even easier if you think that way.
Personally, I know how hard hunting can be. Sometimes though it is pretty easy. You get lucky and a situation presents itself
But it's never as easy as shooting paper or clays.
And that's why target shooting should be BANNED! It's unsporting and unfair. If I had my way, you would only be allowed to shoot Giraffes at rifle ranges.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.