You can't pick your coworkers can you ?

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
I'm a Michigander now.
5,170 Posts
When I was an appliance repair man, I had a coworker that had to be fired for propositioning a woman at the house where he was working. Here is a representation of what she looked like. No lie.

Attachments

·
Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,472 Posts
When I was an appliance repair man, I had a coworker that had to be fired for propositioning a woman at the house where he was working. Here is a representation of what she looked like. No lie.
Guessing he got fired for drinking on the job...

Tableware Drinkware Stemware Table Barware

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Had a co-worker tell me that I had to get used to the fact that Hispanic men get loud, yell, tell people off and call them names, being macho is in their blood.
I told him that he might have to get used to the fact that Irish men might have a wee nip now and then and knock loud people on their a$$ and that his macho blood might be running out his nose.
We got along fine after that.

Now that is what I call diversity. I missed my calling. I should have been a diplomat.

·
INFIDEL
7,263 Posts
I once heard a very wise man say....No man can decide who he is related to by blood, but he can damn sure decide who his family is. Very true statement........Turns out it was Bruce Mitchel from Swamp People who said it...lol

Reactions: vmtcmt
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.