Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Recently transgendered Caitlyn Jenner, has agreed to do a spread in gentlemen's lifestyle and entertainment magazine, Playboy. Jenner will be the first transgendered woman to ever pose for Playboy magazine. "I'm really excited to show off my new parts and I want to people to realize that you don't have to be ashamed of yourself and to also embrace sexuality" Jenner explained in a radio interview

http://reportquickly.com/caitlyn-jenner-to-bre-all-in-plyboy-spread/

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Onion article?
Please tell me it's an Onion article.
PLEASE?
For the love of God man, tell me it's an Onion article!
Don't think so. Found this also.

It has been reported that Playboy will pay Jenner $5 million to pose, making this the most largest offer Playboy has ever made. Jenner may also be the oldest 'girl' to bare it all in Playboy. "Age means nothing when you feel amazing and comfortable. For the first time in 65 years, I can truly say that I am comfortable with who I see in the mirror. I would just love to celebrate this monumental moment with the world" Jenner explains. Playboy has announced that world famous photographer, Rene de Virgio will shoot Caitlyn in Italy.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
What is the operation when one has their appendix out...appendectomy
What is the operation when one has their tonsils out....tonsilectomy
What is the operation when a women has gonads removed...gonadectomy
What is the transgender operation of a female to a male....addadictomy.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.