Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/left-freaks-out-after-sheriff-says-gun-could-have-saved-womans-life/

Guns are dangerous in the hands of anyone who is poorly trained.... Anyone disagree?

Thanks for the vote of confidence Beth Meeks whoever the hell you are.. Yes you admit women need to protect themselves from domestic violence and say that homicides from domestic violence cannot be stopped. ? How? How do women protect themselves? Not with guns, so how Beth?

You're an idiot Beth and a disgrace to women and to the human race.... Shame on you Beth...

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
Trained is ideal, but there are countless stories of untrained old ladies and kids who used a firearm and saved themselves or family member. In that situation, only a hopeless mental defective (liberal pacifist) would prefer to be at the mercy of their attacker. It may be your choice Ms Meeks, but don't force your corrupt morality on the rest of us.

I could hear her now "I couldn't live with myself knowing I killed anyone". Lady… you won't have to.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
First of all, this delusional person does not and cannot speak for me or countless other women. If she prefers to be a victim, well, that is her choice, and she will have to live with her decision.

Second, a weapon is a great deterrent and a great equilizer.

And the last, women who carry or keep guns at home, need to speak up. They need to tell their stories of survival. My mother did not raise a victim, and I am not raising one either.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
And to be sure all the bases are covered, Meeks even pointed out that women who successfully defend their lives with a gun may face charges if self-defense cannot be proven
So is the problem women with guns or the legal system? Women shouldn't defend themselves in case 12 idiots might find them guilty?

Let's apply this same logic to another group: ******* people should not defend themselves against white aggressors because a jury of 12 may find them guilty if they can't prove self defense.

Oh, that's racist, right?

·
Registered
11,590 Posts
The antis always make these claims about "piles of evidence that your gun will be used against you" or some other nonsense statement.

Every time I've heard that kind of spew I've asked to see said evidence - show me the stats - "oh, well we don't have that here" is what they always say.

Funny, I usually have contradictory factual data in my hand - but of course they don't want to know about that..........

Reactions: llaara
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.