Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allowing one of your dealers to do this? I don't see it going well...

http://stop-hate-cri...of-islam-rally/

DC Harley Davidson Dealership sponsoring Nation of Islam rally

September 1, 2015

A Harley Davidson dealership in the Washington DC area is sponsoring the Nation of Islam [NOI] rally in Washington DC. Louis Farrakhan will be leading the rally on October 10th. It is called "Justice Or Else."

The dealership is located in Fort Washington, MD and owned by Joyce & Thomas Moorehead. The couple also owns a BMW/MINI dealership in Sterling, MD. Thomas Moorehead is the Chairman of the Board of the National Association of Minority Automobile Dealers.

The Harley Davidson dealership's official website lists the dealership as a rally point for black motorcyclists attending the NOI rally. Louis Farrakhan has launched an effort to attract black bikers that he named "Ride For Justice."

The GM of the dealership is a black man named Anderson Morgan. The Nation of Islam conducted a nationwide conference call for black bikers on July 30th. Morgan was one of the speakers during the conference call.

The national black motorcycle club Afro Dogs has called on all their members to try to participate. The DC Area Chapter of the Road Wolves is in charge in coordinating activities for bikers.

In the past few weeks, Louis Farrakhan has given speeches green-lighting violence against white people. In Miami, Florida, Farrakhan called on 10,000 black men to launch violent retaliation against the white man. In Milwaukee, WI, Farrakhan declared that "white people deserve to die."

The NOI teaches that all white people will be exterminated in the future. The say that North America will be the first continent where all white people will be killed off. The theology of the NOI holds that white people are biological devils created by an evil scientist six thousand years ago.

Reactions: John L

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
I see nothing wrong with this. They will hopefully will equalize itself.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
No longer "America's Bike" when you have a dealership supporting Farrakkan and his kill White people hate speech....

·
Registered
527 Posts
When any franchisee is the least bit not-PC in terms of racism (which today, apparently, can only be expressed by a white against a non-white) or anything that offends any other liberal-protected minority group, the left is all over the franchisor to pressure the franchisee to mend their ways. Is Harley powerless to disentangle their trademark from this obscenity because that would be "racist"? I can't see the 'average' Harley customer wanting to be one of the 10,000 to be a victim of violence - sure would be nice if Harley, or at least the Harley Owner's Group spoke out against this NOI hate-mongering.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
No longer "America's Bike" when you have a dealership supporting Farrakkan and his kill White people hate speech....
Every night I see on the tube these black lives are privileged to commit crimes and not be punished crowd. In every story I see more than a handful of whites joining with these animals protesting, looting, burning. That doesn't mean all of us are supporters of the group. Likewise, one idiot owner of a dealership doesn't not does not speak for all, if it's even true that's the real story.
If true I hope HD is legally allowed to take action and pull this animals dealership away from him and I suggest that they do so.

·
Banned
2,607 Posts
harley davidson should pull this a holes dealership license.
what a joke. fukkahan should be in jail.
he is a disgrace to the human race.

and his followers are the same just a lot dummer.
and these white people that follow them are even dummer then all of them.

what is "this or else" are they going to refuse to go to work LOL or refuse to cash there welfare check

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
so my rant was for nothing lol
I have no idea. I couldn't find any info on any news sites other than the link posted and honestly have no idea what that website is.
I searched for the dealership quoted and found their website. They list this event for October 10th but no description.

Here's a link to their event page.http://www.hdwash.com/event_list.asp

http://www.hdwash.co...0&Submit=Search

Well on 10/10/15 there is this link to facebook and it appears this stuff may actually be true:
https://www.facebook...eorelse?fref=nf

Oct 10 is the anniversary of the million man march of racists.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I wrote a nastygram to HD, asking if they were aware and if this is what they condone on the part of their dealers, and got this reply:
"Thank you, Al, for your comments and input. We want you to know that Harley-Davidson Motor Company is not and never has been a sponsor of the Ride for Justice. Also, one of our independently owned dealers, Harley-Davidson of Washington DC, has informed us they will no longer serve as a meeting point for this ride.
Harley-Davidson Customer Care"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.