Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mailed that off Sat. Afternoon the 17th, it was approved Mon. the 19th, mailed Tues. the 20th, postmark, I open the letter today. WTH is wrong with NY State.  :deadhorse:violin

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I mailed that off Sat. Afternoon the 17th, it was approved Mon. the 19th, mailed Tues. the 20th, postmark, I open the letter today. WTH is wrong with NY State.  :deadhorse:violin

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Sorry, but I don't think there is enough space on the internet to detail an answer to your question.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Sorry, but I don't think there is enough space on the internet to detail an answer to your question.

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
lol, believe it or not outside of NY the public DOES have a true 2nd ammendment... tough concept to understand being behind the lines  8)

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
lol, believe it or not outside of NY the public DOES have a true 2nd ammendment... tough concept to understand being behind the lines  8)

·
just working to improve,one round at a time
1,680 Posts
well, election is just about here,,,,,Swazzie,,,,one would hope that we are the nra, and we vote.
but,,,, odds dont look good, we will all go down like lemmings off the cliff with the hope and change bunch.

·
just working to improve,one round at a time
1,680 Posts
well, election is just about here,,,,,Swazzie,,,,one would hope that we are the nra, and we vote.
but,,,, odds dont look good, we will all go down like lemmings off the cliff with the hope and change bunch.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just dropped my PA app in the mail yesterday. Hope it goes as smooth as yours.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just dropped my PA app in the mail yesterday. Hope it goes as smooth as yours.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I Sent Mine on Friday the 9th. It got Processed on the 14th and in my mailbox on the 17th.  That's 8 days including the weekend and a Holiday.!!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
I Sent Mine on Friday the 9th. It got Processed on the 14th and in my mailbox on the 17th.  That's 8 days including the weekend and a Holiday.!!!

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
The problem with NY is that we keep pissing and moaning but are gluttons for punishment.
We keep reelecting the same morons who try to take our constitutional rights away.
The NY Daily News had an article today showing polls on Bloomberg's running against Thompson. The results are overall 52% for Bloomberg, 36% for Thompson and even more surprisingly Republicans favor 82% for Bloomberg to 14% for Thompson. Until we all wise up and get rid of these people, what is wrong with NY will stay wrong with NY forever.
Bloomberg has to be the most arrogant and anti gun politician short of Carolyn McCarthy (who is nowhere near as arrogant as Bloomberg) and the people are going to put him back into office. Keep voting for these guys and keep complaining, it gives you something to do.

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
The problem with NY is that we keep pissing and moaning but are gluttons for punishment.
We keep reelecting the same morons who try to take our constitutional rights away.
The NY Daily News had an article today showing polls on Bloomberg's running against Thompson. The results are overall 52% for Bloomberg, 36% for Thompson and even more surprisingly Republicans favor 82% for Bloomberg to 14% for Thompson. Until we all wise up and get rid of these people, what is wrong with NY will stay wrong with NY forever.
Bloomberg has to be the most arrogant and anti gun politician short of Carolyn McCarthy (who is nowhere near as arrogant as Bloomberg) and the people are going to put him back into office. Keep voting for these guys and keep complaining, it gives you something to do.

·
Registered
262 Posts
SteveG said:
We are not voting for politicians, we are voting against them. The pole you are referring to shows people voting against Thompson. I think Bloomberg is very bad, but Thomson is worse.

·
Registered
262 Posts
SteveG said:
We are not voting for politicians, we are voting against them. The pole you are referring to shows people voting against Thompson. I think Bloomberg is very bad, but Thomson is worse.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Can somebody detail how to apply for a PA license? Thanks!

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Can somebody detail how to apply for a PA license? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts