Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else playing the WOWships open beta? I have been having a blast playing the American cruiser line. I stink at it but it is fun and dabbing with battleships; South Dakota is slower than slow, laster than last.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
Anyone else playing the WOWships open beta? I have been having a blast playing the American cruiser line. I stink at it but it is fun and dabbing with battleships; South Dakota is slower than slow, laster than last.
My son has been playing it since it was in closed beta...now he's trying to get me to try it, but right now I don't have extra time for it.

Reactions: ceesman762

·
Registered
15,344 Posts

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
Anyone playing WOT blitz? I am RottenHaggis

Platoon up!

·
11,528 Posts
We might need to start an LIF clan....

Reactions: 100MPG

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
Anyone playing this, have to admit I am a little addicted. I know it is only tier III but I enjoy the St. Louis the most.
I'm afraid to get into it, I'm still playing WoT and have almost 50 vehicles in my garage (highest is Tier 9).

·
11,528 Posts
I'm afraid to get into it, I'm still playing WoT and have almost 50 vehicles in my garage (highest is Tier 9).
I can't remember how many tanks I have lol. I haven't played it it a while....I'm still pissed about the Hellcat nerf.

I have at least 3 Tier 10, & a couple of others unlocked. To tell you the truth, once I got them, I rarely played them....except for my T92 (& loaded with gold HE) for when you want to make some people cry.

I haven't played WoWs is a few weeks. I'll have to find some free time for it.

·
11,528 Posts
I tried playing world of tanks after seeing another thread about it. My phone didn't have enough memory.
You should try it on a PC

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
I can't remember how many tanks I have lol. I haven't played it it a while....I'm still pissed about the Hellcat nerf.

I have at least 3 Tier 10, & a couple of others unlocked. To tell you the truth, once I got them, I rarely played them....except for my T92 (& loaded with gold HE) for when you want to make some people cry.

I haven't played WoWs is a few weeks. I'll have to find some free time for it.
Yes, the Hellcat nerf stinks- was my highest Tier at the time and awesome.
I only have one T9, the E75 and it's new to me. I bought the T34-3 recently and I really like it. I'm usually a TD guy, but the 34 is fun. The IS-3 is also on my fav list.
So far, 12K battles and I've never used gold. Guys in my clan think I'm nuts, but my stats are decent without it. Right now I have more than 10 million in silver and looking to buy a few things....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.