Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a month of waiting I got my CT non-res pistol permit today. I got my envelope, opened it like a little boy on X-mas morning and voila, my permit was there, and it had no smudges or typographical errors either (since I have a long last name).....

In my honest opinion, the CT permit looks kinda cheap also.... but ohh well...the FL one still looks best!!!

Now, the permits I would like to get are the ones from UTAH and NV...

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well after a month of waiting I got my CT non-res pistol permit today. I got my envelope, opened it like a little boy on X-mas morning and voila, my permit was there, and it had no smudges or typographical errors either (since I have a long last name).....

In my honest opinion, the CT permit looks kinda cheap also.... but ohh well...the FL one still looks best!!!

Now, the permits I would like to get are the ones from UTAH and NV...

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
_ said:
congrats - Im still waiting on mine, still checkin the mail like a little kid
Believe me when it comes its a great feeling. My only issue is that when my NH and ME and FL permits came in....
parts of it were smudged and there were typos. I called them right away and got it fixed. They mailed me a replacement in 2-3 days.

With my NYC rifle/shotgun permit, they misspelled my last name also.... and I didnt catch their mistake for a few weeks. I mailed it back to licensing division with a letter attached and nobody ever got back to me, so i had to go in and take care of it myself. They sure have lazy bums working there for sure.

As for the CT non-res permit.... where am I prohibited from carrying besides the usual police stations, courts, govt buildings, schools etc????

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
_ said:
congrats - Im still waiting on mine, still checkin the mail like a little kid
Believe me when it comes its a great feeling. My only issue is that when my NH and ME and FL permits came in....
parts of it were smudged and there were typos. I called them right away and got it fixed. They mailed me a replacement in 2-3 days.

With my NYC rifle/shotgun permit, they misspelled my last name also.... and I didnt catch their mistake for a few weeks. I mailed it back to licensing division with a letter attached and nobody ever got back to me, so i had to go in and take care of it myself. They sure have lazy bums working there for sure.

As for the CT non-res permit.... where am I prohibited from carrying besides the usual police stations, courts, govt buildings, schools etc????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts