Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
Im not worried about 'leg humpers", Im an OLD woman - 50yrs and counting. lol Are there any more like me out there???
I don't know why they call Lovemyglock Granny. She's only like 59 or something.
I affectionately refer to her as Squirrel Girl. She has some type of unhealthy attraction for tree rats.

I don't know how many women are on board but the more the merrier. Women gun enthusiasts can be a powerful influence for gun rights.
The antis hate women gun owners. You're supposed to be the victims of guns, not supporters.
You counter the argument against the macho ******* male stereotype gun owner and that is valuable in preserving what rights we have left.

·
Registered
8 Posts
women trapped in mens bodies count, men who look like women count, men who act like women count, men who wear womens clothes on the week end count etc.... whatever it takes to get the female membership count up past a whopping 3

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
women trapped in mens bodies count, men who look like women count, men who act like women count, men who wear womens clothes on the week end count etc.... whatever it takes to get the female membership count up past a whopping 3
How about women who wear squirrel fur coats? Then you can count Granny twice.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Really?? Three.....seriously?? Wow. No female on LI hunts and wants to join a gun forum? I don't hunt, but I figured you would get that population.

The school in Westchester where I work has the two hour delay. Some LI schools have the same delay.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
50 is not old... Our most popular female member (lovemyglock) aka Granny is one of you's...

Check out her house.

Yep, those are my little buddies. Cute huh? lol. They are entertaining.

It's nice to see a couple of other lady shooters on here; we seem to have lost HeatherLynn though. I hope she's doing ok.

Granny's only 51 btw. THAT'S NOT OLD!!! haha. Bunch of young brats on here.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts