Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150904/women-too-weak-to-defend-themselves-with-guns

These articles drive me nuts. What does survival instinct have to do with physical strength? If anything, a woman has an amazingly strong sense of survival, and compound that exponentially if she's a mother!
My Life or yours. It's a no brainer. In close contact, you may have the chance of having the gun taken away in a struggle which could happen with men or women.

Do they think the bad guy will say "give me the gun" and we will hand it over? Or how about, "give me" and pow. Oops, can't finish the sentence with no mouth...

These articles do nothing but scare women into thinking that they should not think about owning or using guns. It only makes me more determined... Arghhhh!!,

·
Registered
49 Posts
A woman is too weak to bother trying to defend herself? That sounds ridiculous... it sounds like she's been watching a lot of old movies with weepy women who can't contemplate shooting a violent intruder (ie a fantasy movie world- I don't know a mom who wouldn't bite the nose off of an intruder threatening her child, let alone shoot if she had a gun within reach- I'd go mama bear).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.