Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
She's got to be an actress for the sake of the stupid TV show and their agenda.
I've never met any gun owner that would behave like that in the same situation.
The customer (if not part of the show) was too polite to her. I would have told her to mind her G-D business.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
I'd say: "Son, she's right. I can't buy you 1 rifle....do you see a 2nd you'd like to go with it? Maybe a nice black AR?"

·
Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
When I was buying a six pack of beer at a 7-11 once this old woman said to me "You would not be allowed in my house if you drank beer."

The cashier looked at me frightened of what I might say or do to the woman.

I just ignored the crazy b**** and paid for my groceries.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
When I was buying a six pack of beer at a 7-11 once this old woman said to me "You would not be allowed in my house if you drank beer."

The cashier looked at me frightened of what I might say.

I just ignored the crazy b**** and paid for my groceries.
We have to understand that people have different values and beliefs. The old woman was no doubt a Jack Daniels fan.

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
I didnt start teaching my kids how to shoot until they were 10 years old...They know firearms safety and how to handle weapons...I have two Girls...

·
Registered
554 Posts
My kids are 9, 7, 5, and 1 1/2. Last year I bought 4 Ruger 10/22's at once from Hunter Sports... one for each child.
Brought them home, told my wife. Her response was "Great idea, get them now while you can"

Reactions: adesantis296
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.