Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Good for her! The 911 dispatcher seemed only marginally helpful and somewhat obnoxious. It seemed like she was more interested in mocking the woman's accent then getting her help. Good thing she was armed.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
Good for her! The 911 dispatcher seemed only marginally helpful and somewhat obnoxious. It seemed like she was more interested in mocking the woman's accent then getting her help. Good thing she was armed.
Without the ability to defend herself (like here), this would be yet another robbery/rape/murder...That NRA Commercial just played out...in real life...except she had a gun

·
Still a David Crockett kid
2,762 Posts
With them running around like cockroaches when some turns the light on I don't know which of the skells she exterminated but if she lived in Newyorkistan and put fire on them after they ran out her Butt would be on the line

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
With them running around like cockroaches when some turns the light on I don't know which of the skells she exterminated but if she lived in Newyorkistan and put fire on them after they ran out her Butt would be on the line
and that is a huge part of the problem

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Looks like it might have beI tn the mutt who exits to the left side of the video.
Think he took one in the torso.

Bye-Bye Din-du

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
It's terrible that she had to shoot someone the traumatic aftermath she has to deal with. Thuo it maybe less then if she didn't have a gun but still something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Looks like a ware house full of cartons.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,979 Posts
Looks like it might have beI tn the mutt who exits to the left side of the video.
Think he took one in the torso.

Bye-Bye Din-du
It was the one with the long hair (actually a wig). He was found dead in the driveway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts