Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At least the police officer was able to kill that rat bastard scumbag.
In the future, they won't even try...they'll just let the vagrant wreak havoc in the store. It's the 1970's-1990's all over again, but worse now that the media has completely gone left.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Going to contract on my building in Brooklyn this week and this is exactly the reason why. It is really getting crazy in there. Prayers to the PO.

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
Property values are dropping in New York, my cousin was offered 2.1 million 3 years ago, now his best offer is 1.6 million for his place. He’s fed up with the city politics which only favor the tenants and employees rather the hard working business owner who pays his taxes and offers employment opportunities.

·
Registered
26,124 Posts
Property values are dropping in New York, my cousin was offered 2.1 million 3 years ago, now his best offer is 1.6 million for his place. He's fed up with the city politics which only favor the tenants and employees rather the hard working business owner who pays his taxes and offers employment opportunities.
That's the Liberal way. Always penalizing the hard working good people.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nostradamus, step aside...I called this.

Also, I predict that it will get much, much worse...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Thanks Wowzer. Just closed on my building in Brooklyn last week. Thank God I am done with that sh**t hole city!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Wowzer. Just closed on my building in Brooklyn last week. Thank God I am done with that sh**t hole city!
Congrats. Good thing you got out. Between BLM and Covid, death tolls in the city will skyrocket.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts