1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my wife wants her license.

Application submitted on 9/21/2015
Fingerprint date: 11/9/2015

now not sure why but my buddy Mega got a really early fingerprint date after his submission.

Anyway when we left the PLB there was one guy next to us applying and another 2 guys on line outside with their application packet. Guess thats why my wife got a further date but Megas friend got a fingerprint date in October and he just put in his app.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
I didn't realize that they gave you fingerprint appointments.

When I got mine upstate, we went to a fingerprint website that's authorized by the county and made a convenient appt.

They set up in different local hotels in different towns for the day and wait for people to show up.

If your in a hurry, you can drive to whatever town they're in. Fingerprinting is not just for Pistol permits.

He said some people need them for id's or jobs.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I didn't realize that they gave you fingerprint appointments.

When I got mine upstate, we went to a fingerprint website that's authorized by the county and made a convenient appt.

They set up in different local hotels in different towns for the day and wait for people to show up.

If your in a hurry, you can drive to whatever town they're in. Fingerprinting is not just for Pistol permits.

He said some people need them for id's or jobs.
It's part of Nassau's racket. Fingerprinting for pistol licenses costs $91.50. A a couple of doors down the hall, fingerprinting costs $15.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok went with wifey to get her prints. Nice PO there..Think his name was Cappy?! Old man but he was nice, wants me in there with my wife cause he just wanted to b.s with me. In and out in 20 minutes. There was 3 people ahead of us and when we went in, there were 6 people waiting outside.

Anyway, forgot who was our investigator. I didn't have anything to write it down but he said he doesn't have a caseload. So therefore within 2 months and as early as 1 month.

Jeez, I waited 15 months for my license, prints and all.

Will keep all posted.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.