Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This story is both chilling and sickening. The only cure for a perp like that is a bullet.

NEWS
POLICE SEARCHING FOR MAN WHO BROKE INTO HOME, RAPED 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN HER BEDROOM ON STATEN ISLAND
Police searching for man who broke into home, raped 7-year-old girl in her bedroom on Staten Island

Authorities say early on August 6th, 32-year-old Daniel Nieto entered the girl's home through the back door, went into her bedroom. He then sexually assaulted her and ran off.

According to police, the suspect does not know the family.

It was not known the man had sexually assaulted the 7-year-old girl until after the suspect had been released from police custody.

Nieto was arrested, charged with trespassing and was released before police were made aware the girl was assaulted.

Anyone with information about the suspect should call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers hotline at 800-577-TIPS (8477)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, left out the picture of the human excrement......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Wish the story had been more complete...was she home alone? Who alerted police? How did they get him?

Details.

·
Registered
253 Posts
She was home with her mother, who called the police after hearing noises in and around the house. The little girl did not tell anyone about the assault until after the POS was released on the trespass charge. They couldn't charge him with burglary because no one could say he was in the house and he was apprehended outside.
As a side note, I would wager a large sum that that animal is illegal. With any luck, he meets a horrible demise.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
As a mother of a young girl, I think that a death penalty is an easy way out for this guy. He needs to be put in general population prison, to be somebody's ***** for the rest of his life.
My dogs roam the house all night. Good luck getting passed by them.

·
Lousy Shot
16,177 Posts
Okay, bad post all around.
  • No link to an article.
  • The pic of the suspect is uploaded to LIF. Why not link to it?
  • More details missing than details included.
  • Was nobody else in the home at the time?
  • How / when did they catch him?
  • Why / when was he released?
  • How / when was it discovered he raped the girl?

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
I'd like to make a joke about the SAFE Act protecting us but this is so horrible. A 7 year old?
This guy deserves medieval punishments.
I'm thinking of drawn and quartered....but with a twist. Call it drawn and quintoppled(sp?)....the 5th string goes around his member but has a much shorter string. The ones for the limbs would be say 1,000ft long and the one for the member would be ...I dunno. ......20ft long. He should be in a good amount of pain before he's quartered.

What a POS!!!

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
As a mother of a young girl, I think that a death penalty is an easy way out for this guy. He needs to be put in general population prison, to be somebody's ***** for the rest of his life.
My dogs roam the house all night. Good luck getting passed by them.
One amendment. The parents get to donate a carton of smokes each week to the other prisoners so they take REAL GOOD care of him.... Then when he is out.... He gets some alone time with Dad, even if it is to pee on his grave.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Okay, bad post all around.
  • No link to an article.
  • The pic of the suspect is uploaded to LIF. Why not link to it?
  • More details missing than details included.
  • Was nobody else in the home at the time?
  • How / when did they catch him?
  • Why / when was he released?
  • How / when was it discovered he raped the girl?
Here's a link to the story at the Daily news
http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2327777

They also printed a picture of the "alleged" mutt POS.
Cops are hunting a perverted predator who broke into a Staten Island home and raped a 7-year-old girl, police said Sunday.

The man, who cops identified as Daniel Nieto, 32, entered the child's home through a back door and sexually assaulted her in her bedroom at 2:45 a.m. on Aug. 6, police said.

He then fled the house, which is in the west-central part of the borough. Nieto was picked up on a trespassing charge, arraigned and released, according to cops.
It was only afterward that police determined the little girl had been raped.
Forehead Nose Cheek Chin Jaw
Nieto (above, in photo police released Sunday) is 5-feet-2 and weighs 125 pounds. He has short black hair and was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, black vest, brown pants and brown shoes.

WTF? "Nieto was picked up on a trespassing charge, arraigned and released, according to cops."
So breaking into someone's home in the middle of the night and getting caught after you flee is a releasable offense in NYC?
We obviously need more gun control laws. Disgusting liberal sinkhole.

Attachments

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
More from WPIX They caught him and released him.
They F*^# caught him and released him like sport fishing.

Will Mothers Demand Assinine Infringement make demands to stop catch and Release?
Will Cuomo and his RINO brethren pass a law in the middle of the night as a matter of necessity to punish criminals?
I'm not holding my breath.

STATEN ISLAND - Officers had a rape suspect in their hands but let him go, only to learn later that a 7-year-old girl says the man sexually assaulted her after he snuck into her bedroom in Staten Island, police said Monday.

Daniel Nieto, 32, allegedly used the backdoor to enter the child's home shortly before 3 a.m. Aug. 6, police said. When the girl's family saw the intruder in their daughter's bedroom, they chased him out and called police.

Officers found Nieto a short time later, charged him with trespassing then let him go, an NYPD spokesperson told PIX11 News.

When they learned the 7-year-old had been raped, police released his photo and a description of the suspect with a call for help from the public to collar him once again.

Nieto is about 5 feet 2 inches tall and 125 pounds, police said. He has short black hair and was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, black vest jacket, brown pants and brown shoes.

Anyone who sees him is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
http://pix11.com/2015/08/17/officers-released-rape-suspect-before-knowing-full-extent-of-crime-nypd/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.