Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Truckie's thread, I was wondering how many of you guys ride here, and if you do, what do you have? Feel free to pic whore!

We should get a club cruise going on!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I used to ride, but I am selling my Ninja because I am tired of too many close calls on Long Island.  Going to wait until I move.

·
Little. Yellow. Different. Better.
1,716 Posts
pic whore! Here's mine, if ya see me wave...

let's get a ride going!

·
Sharp Shooter!
434 Posts
1996 Yamaha FZR 600 here.  I have not ridden in about 10 years, since a bit after my 1st son was born.  Too many children I know lost their fathers in an accident.  Once the kids are older I may ride again.

·
Little. Yellow. Different. Better.
1,716 Posts
roneyzf said:
Some of my toys

That enfield is awesome... you get out on it much?

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
I ride a Honda Rebel and I'm really looking forward to some 40 degree morning temperatures so I can start commuting in the HOV lane again.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I plan on getting a bike in the future, I rode one about 12 years ago and fell in love with it.

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
2,893 Posts
In the market for a used one myself

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
2010 RK

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Seems like we have a new thread on motorcycles on LIF. That's cool.

Here is my current ride. . . . a first year "K" bike from BMW.

Some of you guys may recall I mentioned putting together a "Scoot-N-Shoot" sometime this summer.

Do we still have any interest . . . as spring will eventually arrive ya know! ;D

We can discuss that later on I suppose. . . . . .
How about: Weekend motorcycle rides for, what else, . . . coffee and . . wait for it . . . Krumpets! lol

Catch you all later . . . .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.