Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,423 Posts
Albino whitetails. Because albino is a recessive trait, inbreeding increases the frequency. Since LI is so congested with deer there is a fair amount of inbreeding and seeing albino's is not that uncommon. Always cool to see though.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Google Senaca White Deer

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
There was one in the woods by me in Medford, Saw it a few times in the spring,,Really catches your attention..

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I saw one at Target Rock a few years back. It was spotted in Caumsett as well. I thought it was a goat at first. But ah, it wasn't. It was no goat.

·
Registered
11,547 Posts
Dune Road Westhampton Beach to East Quogue had a few Albino deer, an 8 point buck was around tending doe.

·
Banned
4,780 Posts
I saw a white speckle combo deer out near Grumman. brown from just behind his shoulders to the tail and white and grey speckles forward. weirdest thing I ever saw. Thought it was a zombie deer.
Truth be told, I also thought I saw an anteater near the same area. it was in low grass, about the size of a medium dog, with a long snout. First time disclosing this to the public. No, I don't drink or take drugs.
Ok, THAT was the weirest thing I ever saw, the speckled deer was 2nd.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
cool , all I catch on the cam is hookers

·
Gunecologist
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What year was this from?
Actually, I forgot to set the date on the dash cam. This was taken Saturday morning about 8:00 am, about 1 block from my house.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts