Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Where to take a Florida permit course in NY?

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  DustinMax 
#1 ·
anyone know?

#2 ·
anyone know?

#4 ·
You can take the NRA basic pistol course and the certificate you get from the course satisfies the training requirement for FL permit.  Let me know if you are interested in taking the course.

#3 ·
You can take the NRA basic pistol course and the certificate you get from the course satisfies the training requirement for FL permit.  Let me know if you are interested in taking the course.

#10 ·
we have the LIF BAsic Pistol Class in a couple of weeks @ South Shore Sportsman, we are just waiting for Mitchell Field to open so everyone can shoot - cost is gonna be $50 and I think we have 15 - 20 people, keep an eye out for our thread "NRA Basic Pistol"

#9 ·
we have the LIF BAsic Pistol Class in a couple of weeks @ South Shore Sportsman, we are just waiting for Mitchell Field to open so everyone can shoot - cost is gonna be $50 and I think we have 15 - 20 people, keep an eye out for our thread "NRA Basic Pistol"

#11 ·
_ said:
I'm very interested in this. Does the LIF Basic Pistol Class satisfy the prerequisite for the FL liscence?

#12 ·
_ said:
I'm very interested in this. Does the LIF Basic Pistol Class satisfy the prerequisite for the FL liscence?

#14 ·
Just to clear the air. We do not have an official LIF Basic Training course. sigsauerny made an error in his wording. It was an NRA Basic Training course which was held at a local store. Most firearm stores can offer this class. Please call them and ask if and when the next course is. Also, our Site Sponsor MDTS may also provide such a course.

#13 ·
Just to clear the air. We do not have an official LIF Basic Training course. sigsauerny made an error in his wording. It was an NRA Basic Training course which was held at a local store. Most firearm stores can offer this class. Please call them and ask if and when the next course is. Also, our Site Sponsor MDTS may also provide such a course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.