Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out in the sound today fishing with my buddy on his kayak. We rolled the boat and in the 'waterproof' case was my iPhone. Well the case wasn't WP and the phone is broke dik. Our contract isn't up for about a year or so and I'm shopping to replace it. The basic 16g iPhone 5 is all I need. Anyone know where to pick them up from a reputable place cheaply, relatively speaking? Thanks.

·
Banned
1,023 Posts
As far as I know, carriers no longer sell the 5. Just 4s, 5c and 5s. I know people who buy and sell phones on Swappa and haven't had any issues. The bigger question is why do you want another Iphone. I have a 5 and my contract is up in 5 weeks and I'm leaving skid marks as I go to android.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Iphone 5 for sale in classified. I think after the 4s all iPhones are world phones an will work on any carrier. FYI dump AT&T and go straight talk

·
Gunecologist
2,261 Posts
The 5 for sale is in classified was on Verizon network.
Verizon iPhone 5 will work well on AT&T with a new sim. It will work on their GSM system and it works great. Friend of mine thanks the day I convinced him to switch to AT&T. Probably can get the SIM card (micro I believe) free or at most $10.00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts