Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gunshop do you guys think will give the best deal on a Kimber Pro Carry 2.  Suffolk Preferd, thanks.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
I got the Super Pro Carry II from South Shore Sportsman in Merrick. 6 months ago, it was in the upper $1300.00's.

But I have to say this, and I know I'll get opposition from some, sometimes, a developed relationship is well worth a few bucks extra.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T.Webb said:
I got the Super Pro Carry II from South Shore Sportsman in Merrick. 6 months ago, it was in the upper $1300.00's.

But I have to say this, and I know I'll get opposition from some, sometimes, a developed relationship is well worth a few bucks extra.
That is exactly what I want to do, I want to buy local but my usual shop doesnt do Kimber for some reason. I just want to know what shop has the lowest price around for Kimbers?

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cjj said:
I bought my Kimber from South Shout Shore Sportsman last year. They had a wide selection of Kimbers.
Ive heard but I negate any savings in gas money driving there, then out to SCPD, back there, and then home. I heard that was a great place and plan on paying a visit sooner or later.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DOCTORPC said:
I know Bensons is a Kimber dealer his prices were pretty good last i saw
Yea thats most likely where I would go but wanted to feel around. I just got my pistol license and I am out of town for 2 more weeks so I cant shop around. So frustrating lol :-/

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
cMc214 said:
Ive heard but I negate any savings in gas money driving there, then out to SCPD, back there, and then home. I heard that was a great place and plan on paying a visit sooner or later.
Yeah gas costs are certainly not negligible. My gun run (home to SCPD for a doc, then next day home to SSS, then next day home to SCPD) was about 100 miles. Didn't save money but to this day they remember me. That's worth something in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
FULL METAL JACKET said:
I guess that's one positive in Nassau!!! The purchase doc is good for the year. I've been keeping one in the truck... Although, downside is, your always ready to purchase something :p
I wish I could have a doc at the ready at all times!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I was told that LISC has some in stock but I haven't looked. You get some free range time with the purchase. Lots of people on this sight won't buy from them and in the last two or three months I picked up a Kimber Solo and a S&W Shield. Works fine for me.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have made a purchase (SR1911) so I am no longer in need of this information for the moment but keep the info coming.  This could help someone else or me in the future as I doubt I will stop at 1  :)  I was looking for who had the lowest sticker prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.