Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
That Gout is no joke. Had an attack a few years ago, Holy mother of God does that hurt.

Changed diet a bit and started drinking more water. No more issues.

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
Thanks for not posting pictures. I know my feet look like hell - kids tell me so.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,117 Posts
That Gout is no joke. Had an attack a few years ago, Holy mother of God does that hurt.

I had it too. Women compare the pain to passing a stone and childbirth.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
My Team and I sit around at night smoking cigars, we are usually in shorts and flip-flops being it's usually in the 90's and some of these guys feet are a sight to behold. Always good for a laugh, especially the guys that run numerous miles a day. And don't even get me started with their toe-nails...

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts

I had two major attacks of gout in the last few months, Actually had to go to the Dr. both times, Each time he withdrew about a tablespoom of white/yellow crap out of my toe joint and gave me some shots in the joints to reduce swelling. Said joints are ruined......Lesson learned, be sure to stay hydrated, Crap hurts like someone hitting your toes with a hammer......

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
Pretty cool information.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts