Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What if she wins what are you running out to buy!

Well I don't need another AR I think 4 is good I might build a couple of odd caliber uppers thou. I think it will be more along the lines of a handgun, handgun caliber carbine, or a M1 Garand. AmmoIt maybe hard to even stay in this state for another ten years. So what are running to buy if Hillary wins.

·
Premium Member
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
The time to panic will be if the Democrats take both houses of Congress, or take the House and leave the Senate Republicans with a narrow, RINO dependent majority. We have had Obama, who is every bit as anti-gun as Hillary for the past 8 years, and no Federal gun control has passed, despite him having narrow Democrat majorities in both houses his first 2 years.

·
Premium Member
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The time to panic will be if the Democrats take both houses of Congress, or take the House and leave the Senate Republicans with a narrow, RINO dependent majority. We have had Obama, who is every bit as anti-gun as Hillary for the past 8 years, and no Federal gun control has passed, despite him having narrow Democrat majorities in both houses his first 2 years.
Oh your a ray of sunshine.
I'm stocking up on 22 lr and 22 mags I can reload every thing else I am now looking to buy molds to cast my own bullets.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Don't wait. Unless the RINOs and bible thumpers stop stabbing each other in the back there is no second guessing this one.
But I would be a little hesitant to buy semi auto anything without an "out" clause...

·
Registered
632 Posts
probably a Garand would top my list. I can see people pushing banning any-cap mag semi-auto rifles soon enough if they can keep the ball rolling. Maybe then they will finally learn the difference between a clip and a mag..

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Ammo.

A Kahr cm9 next year if prices don't go full retard. If not I can wait.

I bought what I was gonna buy since the safe act.

Got my Garand. Got my shotgun. My pistols are comp ready.

Ammo to keep me in comps and practicing.

Reactions: Mad Russian
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.