Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A coworker has a friend who works at recoil magazine and I reaped the benefits of that friendship with a whole lot of reading material!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
The very same Recoil magazine that said this.

"Like we mentioned before, the MP7A1 is unavailable to civilians and for good reason. We all know that's technology no civies should ever get to lay their hands on. This is a purpose-built weapon with no sporting applications to speak of. It is made to put down scumbags, and that's it.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
That's what I love about LIF. Post something that you think is harmless & shows your enthusiasm for guns only to get waylaid

LIF is the dropkick that keeps on kicking.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
That's what I love about LIF. Post something that you think is harmless & shows your enthusiasm for guns only to get waylaid

LIF is the dropkick that keeps on kicking.
So a magazines former editor who believes civilian ownership is strictly for sporting purposes shouldn't be disclosed to the OP?

How objective.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
So a magazines former editor who believes civilian ownership is strictly for sporting purposes shouldn't be disclosed to the OP?

How objective.
Of course it should be, although I doubt the OP was making a political statement. Not all of us research every gun position every one has ever taken before consuming their wares. It's just funny that even when you show enthusiasm for guns on LIF, you still get dropkicked.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't know that, but I do enjoy reading about cool guns and as another post noted "they were free". I don't think too much of Hugh Hefner but I enjoy "looking" at playboy articles. ????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
The very same Recoil magazine that said this.

"Like we mentioned before, the MP7A1 is unavailable to civilians and for good reason. We all know that's technology no civies should ever get to lay their hands on. This is a purpose-built weapon with no sporting applications to speak of. It is made to put down scumbags, and that's it.
And they let go that editor IIRC.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
Oh dear Lord....it is a bunch of magazines with shiny pictures of shiny guns. Lightning up! OP you have a good friend who was thinking of you and got you the magazines. Enjoy!!!!

Reactions: Objectivist
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.