Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just filled out the application. I just wanted to know what do I bring when I go to drop off the application and what is the process to it? Hoping to drop it off on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Follow all of the directions on the application. I believe you need to bring your driver's license, birth certificate, and a utility bill. If I remember correctly. Then sit back and wait. When you are done waiting. Just wait some more.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Follow all of the directions on the application. I believe you need to bring your driver's license, birth certificate, and a utility bill. If I remember correctly. Then sit back and wait. When you are done waiting. Just wait some more.
I believe its the interview where they ask for this stuff, pretty sure you only need $10 with the application. Do I have it right?

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Step 3: Fingerprinting. 1. When you arrive for your fingerprint appointment, you must supply the following two (2) fees: a. $200.00 application fee. Form of payment accepted: credit card, check, or money order. Check or money order made payable to NCPD. Cash will not be accepted. b. $91.50 fingerprint processing fee. Form of payment accepted: check or money order made payable to NCPD. Cash will not be accepted. This fee must be separate from the application fee.

So i guess I bring the payment when I do the fingerprinting.

iv. If you have ever been arrested or received a Field Appearance Ticket or Criminal Summons from any law enforcement agency, you must do the following: 1. Answer "Yes" on the Pistol License Questionnaire, and 2. Submit a certified Transcript of Record from the presiding court indicating the offense and final disposition, and 3. Submit a detailed notarized statement describing the circumstances surrounding each arrest and its disposition.

A- I was summoned to court for trespassing ( I was at a street race about 11 years ago, as a spectator not racing) I was summoned to court where i had to pay a $75 fine. DO i have to include this? WHere would i get the transcript.

B- I have been summoned to court twice for not having my car insurance card on me ( car was insured , just didnt have the card) Do I have to put this in also?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Step 3: Fingerprinting. 1. When you arrive for your fingerprint appointment, you must supply the following two (2) fees: a. $200.00 application fee. Form of payment accepted: credit card, check, or money order. Check or money order made payable to NCPD. Cash will not be accepted. b. $91.50 fingerprint processing fee. Form of payment accepted: check or money order made payable to NCPD. Cash will not be accepted. This fee must be separate from the application fee.

So i guess I bring the payment when I do the fingerprinting.

iv. If you have ever been arrested or received a Field Appearance Ticket or Criminal Summons from any law enforcement agency, you must do the following: 1. Answer "Yes" on the Pistol License Questionnaire, and 2. Submit a certified Transcript of Record from the presiding court indicating the offense and final disposition, and 3. Submit a detailed notarized statement describing the circumstances surrounding each arrest and its disposition.

A- I was summoned to court for trespassing ( I was at a street race about 11 years ago, as a spectator not racing) I was summoned to court where i had to pay a $75 fine. DO i have to include this? WHere would i get the transcript.

B- I have been summoned to court twice for not having my car insurance card on me ( car was insured , just didnt have the card) Do I have to put this in also?
IMO, you should put any and all summons', etc...If you don't, there is a strong chance that they will show up and you will be viewed as withholding information... Not a good start the process...AND, read the instructions, they tell you everything you need to bring and when...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.