Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank goodness for Pa quick response to my am. It feels good to be able to move about without that range to home to gunshop only Suffolk county mentality. Thank God for some states with common sense. :wow

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank goodness for Pa quick response to my am. It feels good to be able to move about without that range to home to gunshop only Suffolk county mentality. Thank God for some states with common sense. :wow

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Makes you want to think about moving, doesn't it?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Makes you want to think about moving, doesn't it?

·
Accurizer
887 Posts
I'm guessing the lot of you are unfamiliar with their liquor laws...

(PA native)

·
Accurizer
887 Posts

(PA native)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
micron26 said:

(PA native)
Yea, I've been through that. They are pretty ridiculous. Limits per person purchases right?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
micron26 said:

(PA native)
Yea, I've been through that. They are pretty ridiculous. Limits per person purchases right?

·
Banned
673 Posts
got to PAFOA.org with questions before visiting, or PM for guidance...I miss PA

·
Banned
673 Posts
got to PAFOA.org with questions before visiting, or PM for guidance...I miss PA

·
Accurizer
887 Posts
Vintovka1891 said:
Limits on purchases (which exist) are less of an issue than the limits on where it can be sold. Wine and liquor sales are controlled by state monopolies, which have only been open on Sundays since 2003. Beer sales are also very restricted--bars and some delis can sell by the 6-pack, often with limits of two 6-packs and generally with a high premium, and distributors can sell by the case--if there's one around and it's open.

My grandmother (70+ y.o. at the time) once got arrested for buying 5 bottles of liquor (her yearly purchase) in Delaware and crossing the border into PA. She lived 2 miles inside the PA border. They let her off with just a fine...

·
Accurizer
887 Posts
Vintovka1891 said:
Limits on purchases (which exist) are less of an issue than the limits on where it can be sold. Wine and liquor sales are controlled by state monopolies, which have only been open on Sundays since 2003. Beer sales are also very restricted--bars and some delis can sell by the 6-pack, often with limits of two 6-packs and generally with a high premium, and distributors can sell by the case--if there's one around and it's open.

My grandmother (70+ y.o. at the time) once got arrested for buying 5 bottles of liquor (her yearly purchase) in Delaware and crossing the border into PA. She lived 2 miles inside the PA border. They let her off with just a fine...

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
micron26 said:

My entire family was born in PA. I agree 100% with the liquor law problems. I however can get past that. They pail in comparison to our own gun law issues.

These are the matters that NY needs to address and the ones we are holding them accountable for on this forum.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
micron26 said:

My entire family was born in PA. I agree 100% with the liquor law problems. I however can get past that. They pail in comparison to our own gun law issues.

These are the matters that NY needs to address and the ones we are holding them accountable for on this forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts