Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Barnslayer posted this in another thread( thanks barnslayer)and I thought it would be useful for us all to see where presidential candidates and other elected officials have stood and are now standing on those important topics that mean a lot for our families and us. It will help us by seeing info distilled and compiled on one neat page to get an idea of where they all position themselves on topics dear to Americans. Of course there's much more to picking a guy/ gal but this is a good addition to the arsenal. I already put it on my favorites list to refer to down the road.

What I gathered so far from the site is, Cruz is the candidate that is furthest to the right( touching the line) on the graph near the bottom of the individual page and importantly, hasn't been wishy-washy on the gun ownership and control which is paramount to all of us here, unlike Donald.

Just click on the mug to see the individuals page.
http://www.ontheissues.org/default.htm

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
I would vote for Ted Cruz, not sure I have lost enough self-esteem to vote for the "Donald" yet. basically I could only do that if it would save the country from Hillaryification. Obamafication was rough enough.

I already called Hawaii Vital Records to see if I could buy a Birth Certificate for Preet Bahara.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.