Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ain't it so....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Back then, people didn't have to worry about being sued for everything and anything. People today can't take responsibility for their own actions so when something goes wrong, even if it's because of their own stupidity, they want to blame it on someone else.

We all remember the case of the idiot who sued McDonalds because she was burned by hot coffee. Sad thing is...she won.
That's the norm today, not the exception.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back then, people didn't have to worry about being sued for everything and anything. People today can't take responsibility for their own actions so when something goes wrong, even if it's because of their own stupidity, they want to blame it on someone else.

We all remember the case of the idiot who sued McDonalds because she was burned by hot coffee. Sad thing is...she won.
That's the norm today, not the exception.
Did you hear about the Jewish Japanese Restaurant?...."Sosueme"

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
I was stupider then than I is now.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
But sometimes I wonder how we (me) made it through all the things we did do
Our lives would be NO PROBLEM nowadays.. Now our parents would be in jail for endangering the welfare of a minor, we would be hopelessly lost in the child services/foster care system and we would be in jail by 18,
NO PROBLEM.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.