Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had a rough few weeks, and decided to open up our hearts and home to another dog.

Meet Leo.

The foster family drove from Connecticut Saturday morning. He was a great fit for us.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
awesome! glad to see you didn't give up. I could never live without dogs in my life.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Leo is doing great!!

Last night while my wife was walking him, a bulldogish dog ran out of a garage and ran towards my wife and Leo. Leo stepped in front of her and sat on her feet. The other dog tried to bite my wife and Leo, and Leo stood his ground in front of my wife, grabbed the other dog by the neck, and my wife said literally picked him up and threw him across the street. The dog ran away. The people were so sorry their dog got out, and could not believe how well Leo handled himself.

He could have really hurt the other dog, but just tossed him aside.

He loves his walks, and dosent pull on the leash at all. We are so happy we have him.

Thanks again for all the kind words and prayers, it was a rough two weeks for us.

·
Registered
278 Posts
He's beautiful! God Bless him...

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
great dog! how did you find him?
Friends of ours are in a rescue group and posted on facebook that we were looking to rescue again.

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
Congrats, and all the best with Leo.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.