Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
Personally, I'd rather them not serve me than spit in my food and serve me with a smile.

"Better the enemy you know than the one you don't know", I guess.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
Okay, they fired the employee that actually turned away the two cops. But…. what are the odds that this worker (who's NOT the manager) says this to two policemen and none of the other workers steps in and says "What did you just say to those cops?" Was this guy working all by himself at this place or are there others working there that share his mentality? Again…. where was the manager?

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,951 Posts
Personally, I'd rather them not serve me than spit in my food and serve me with a smile.

"Better the enemy you know than the one you don't know", I guess.
Just tell them you're a stripper on your way to a bachelorette party. Hell, in this day and age, I'd say your on your way to a gay transgender ze-lerette party. or was it "xe"?

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
And so begins the LEO digs.
I didn't read it that way at all. Huntington Guy seemed to be making the point that even though police are not : black honor students turning their lives around, gay or transgender bakery customers or illegals demanding free everything. But if they are refused service based on their occupation, it's discrimination or bias-based.

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
And so begins the LEO digs.
Did you understand Huntington Guy's post? The first line was, "Crap, I loved Whataburger." "Loved", get it? He no longer loves it and in my understanding of it is that he won't go there anymore BECAUSE they didn't serve the officers.

He goes on to say that officers are not in a "Protected Class". They aren't. Look up how one qualifies to be in a Protected Class. Age, Race, Religion, Disability, etc.

HOW did you get "LEO digs" out of that?

Reactions: Huntington Guy

·
Registered
761 Posts
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Cops should brown bag their meals. The Goodfellas scene and current events should be warning enough.
I won't eat food from anywhere I can't see it being made. Where I work were lucky to have a bunch of cop friendly places that won't F with our food and they are friendly people too. Otherwise brown bag it is and no special sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
761 Posts
We have a lot of those delis that are open 24 hours, as long as you don't mind what they have on the menu your good to go. Il change it up between turkey and Swiss to roast beef and pepper jack to ham and Swiss. Can't go wrong lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.