Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Fifty Cent got shot nine times with a 9 mm. This malaka didn't even mess up his grill, Obama care would pay for gold fronts...

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
He claims he has no regard for his own life...... so then WHY is he wearing EARPLUGS???

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Yeah I'm betting it's fake... the camera looks away right after the shot and then pans back to him. Plenty of time to bite down on a blood pack or something else that they use in movies... i'm not buying it, seems like a publicity stunt

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Yeah I'm betting it's fake... the camera looks away right after the shot and then pans back to him. Plenty of time to bite down on a blood pack or something else that they use in movies... i'm not buying it, seems like a publicity stunt
He swallowed the bullet, if he was at the hospital. A gunshot would require the police to respond. A good publicity stunt...If he's a convicted felon, this would make his Street creds better taking a shot to his face.

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
He swallowed the bullet, if he was at the hospital. A gunshot would require the police to respond. A good publicity stunt...If he's a convicted felon, this would make his Street creds better taking a shot to his face.
Yeah, I don't think he swallowed a bullet either - what stopped it? either it was angled so it went out his mouth, and out the window of the car - or it was a blank gun... which could blow a hole through an idiot's face.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
What the hell was the a 22 wussy use a 45 like a man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts