Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the wahlberg brothers are opening one of there restaurants in Farmingdale soon. On the Connor of 110 and conklin street drove by there yesterday and saw the sign up So who's going to go and meet the brothers
actor Mark actor singer Donnie and chef Paul when they open
THE NEW KIG OF BUGERS

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I may go and give them a piece of my mind I ate at the one at coney island last week and was sick for 3 days after. When I was eating it it tasted ok nothing great. But the next three days were hell. And let me tell you something my stomach handles white castle fine and these things killed me. I think it was not properly handled meat.

·
Sockdolager
834 Posts
As much as I love a new burger joint opening, I could never support the place because of the anti 2A stance of at least one of the brothers. Could be all three for all I know, but who knows what Donnie and that other guy think.

Eat at the country cottage instead!

·
Registered
11,590 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Mark is a convicted Felon. He has probably paid a good amount of money to the victim to say he's forgiven him, similar to what Roman Polanski did to his rape victim. Sometimes celebrity status doesn't cut it.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
I'll miss the Spartan Diner

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I may go and give them a piece of my mind I ate at the one at coney island last week and was sick for 3 days after. When I was eating it it tasted ok nothing great. But the next three days were hell. And let me tell you something my stomach handles white castle fine and these things killed me. I think it was not properly handled meat.
When that happens, you should always call the health department. There might be a small outbreak of similar intestinal distress.

Reactions: Barnslayer
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.