Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i went to Volko Supply to pick up a rifle that i had bought on GunBroker. I have never dealt with Volko Supply this was my first experience. From the first phone call to Volko to the point i walked out the door with my rifle, Ron and Vick were as gracious and accomodating as i could of ever expected. First off the price is right what more could you ask for. While i was waiting for paperwork to be completed i had a wonderful conversation with Ron, the man even offered to shoot with me if i ever needed a companion. BTW this is all going on while they are trying to run a business. I was very impressed.
Volko Supply is about 40 miles from my house and i did have reason to be in the area. I will tell you the anytime i am in need of FFL transfer service Volko Supply the way to go. BTW i did meet another forum member in the store so there was an added bonus.
My 2 cents ...........now im broke

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Awesome.....members helping members as Steve says

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
The very best people work in Volko. Excellent service.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,073 Posts
They did the FFL transfer for my Kimber 84M a month ago. From my initial email to the final payment, they were professional, personable and fun to deal with.
Worth going out of your way to transact business; pick up a hammer or some insulation while you are there!

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
... and Volko has the absolute coolest selection of copper weather vanes. Stop by, check them out and add a little distinction to your abode.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Visited today and picked up the stripped lower I ordered from Palmetto State Armory. Met Vick & Ron. Both very gracious and seemed genuinely interested in my plans for that lower receiver. All while running their regular business. I was impressed and walked away a happy customer.

Dov

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.