Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Germany's migration crisis just got even bigger.

German authorities have been constantly revising their official estimates and have now
concluded that by the end of 2015 over a million migrants would be settling in the country.
What mass-migration would mean for Germany and Europe in the long run remains to be seen, but
media and activist are already asking locals to adjust to the change.

The first casualty appears to be the Munich's traditional Oktoberfest, 16-day annual folk-fest
held every year in September. With just less than a week to go, there are calls to cancel the
Oktoberfest. Germany's leading business daily Handelsblatt ran an article titled 'Boycott
Oktoberfest.'"

Read more: http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/09/visit-munich-oktoberfest-while-you-still-can/

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
yeah Germany has over 2,000 breweries. I predict some major hostility if they cancel Oktoberfest.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
If Muslims cannot enjoy the Oktoberfest with its great beer and nudity then they should go back to Syria and Iraq and enjoy the beheadings.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Europe is destroying itself as the Islamazation is already well on its way; the Syrian "refugee crisis" is just speeding up the the decline and fall. You every one should really start writing journals as we will be witness to momentous changes across the globe; history is being made before our very eyes.

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
I hope not to hijack this thread but My daughter is in Italy doing her first college semester as an exchange student with 7 other kids, "18 yr olds". They are planning to go to the Oktoberfest in Munich when it opens. I was 70 % against this from the start but now with this muslim invasion it's an absolute No go No how No way and No I am not kidding ! I'd like to hear some of your thoughts , especially those with kids in college.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
I hope not to hijack this thread but My daughter is in Italy doing her first college semester as an exchange student with 7 other kids, "18 yr olds". They are planning to go to the Oktoberfest in Munich when it opens. I was 70 % against this from the start but now with this muslim invasion it's an absolute No go No how No way and No I am not kidding ! I'd like to hear some of your thoughts , especially those with kids in college.
No offense but there's no way for you to enforce your request. She's literally across the world in another time zone.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
I would seriously talk to her about changing her plans for visiting Germany these days. Munich has traditionally been full of migrants since forever, and especially now it would not be a pleasant place to be for an 18 year old American girl.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Who is cutting the checks for her foreign education ?
lol ok.... tell me again how telling an 18 year old they cant do something over the phone accomplishes anything. She could just go against your wishes and you may or may not find out for quite a while. The things I wasn't supposed to do when I was a kid would have my mother having a heart attack. And I went to a local college.

Reactions: rubbermittens

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
my thought is she will go anyway.......

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I am sure the migrants wont be feeling much " Bavarian cosiness and hospitality" if Oktoberfest is cancelled.

Daughter is in college a long way from home,don't think you could stop her.Advise her but,you probably don't want to know the stuff she may be doing. You will find out most everything when she is done with school like I did.

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts
I am sure the migrants wont be feeling much " Bavarian cosiness and hospitality" if Oktoberfest is cancelled.

Daughter is in college a long way from home,don't think you could stop her.Advise her but,you probably don't want to know the stuff she may be doing. You will find out most everything when she is done with school like I did.
Don't worry, Social Media is forever! Eventually you'll find out what she WAS up to. For your sake and hers it hopefully won't be career ruining shenanigans.

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
lol ok.... tell me again how telling an 18 year old they cant do something over the phone accomplishes anything. She could just go against your wishes and you may or may not find out for quite a while. The things I wasn't supposed to do when I was a kid would have my mother having a heart attack. And I went to a local college.
And she is getting the money to travel to Germany and then back to Italy from who?

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
Tell her you are extremely worried over her safety at this event. Explain this concern is so intense that you are willing to cease funding her education and have her hate you, rather than see her get hurt or worse.

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
Tell her you are extremely worried over her safety at this event. Explain this concern is so intense that you are willing to cease funding her education and have her hate you, rather than see her get hurt or worse.
My wife and I have explained to her the possible dangers of this trip at this point of "history". She is a very virtuous and upstanding young woman," Of course she is she's my daughter ", hopefully she will heed our warning and agree. I am glad this is the only one semester she will be abroard but this Oktoberfest is really concerning to me.

http://news.yahoo.com/germany-braces-collision-refugees-oktoberfest-091757908.html

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Both my parents emigrated from Germany in the 1950s .
All my relatives are in Germany.
Back in 2005 my Uncle was complaining about bailing out the rest of Europe, the foreigners that migrated there and didn't want to work, didn't want to assimilate, didn't want to learn the language etc. Whenever we speak on the phone he continues to fill me in on how bad the country is getting.
I ask him why he keeps working just to pay for freeloaders and Greek entitlements.

I call Germany, the New France.

Cancel Octoberfest because illegal immigrants might be offended?
Are our liberals running that country?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.