Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping I don't get in trouble for this.
But, just so interested people know, information about this Sunday's shotgun steel match, and match info in general, can be found on the 'other' Long Island forum. If you know where that is, great, if not I'm sure you can find out.

Hoping for good weather this weekend, see you there.

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Hoping I don't get in trouble for this.
But, just so interested people know, information about this Sunday's shotgun steel match, and match info in general, can be found on the 'other' Long Island forum. If you know where that is, great, if not I'm sure you can find out.

Hoping for good weather this weekend, see you there.
Thank you for posting about this BEFORE the event.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed that discussion about the Band of Brothers match was over there - not here. And what do you know, it was a pretty small turnout (although I'm used to the big crowd at a shotgun match). With the lack of a shotgun thread on LIF, it looks like this may be a trend.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lipsa.us for matches.
Sure, but this is a forum and we talk about gun stuff. Including matches.

Looks like it'll be about 80F or so with high humidity and maybe some showers. Won't stop me from shooting steel, I've already got my gear packed up and ready to go.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
Sure, but this is a forum and we talk about gun stuff. Including matches.

Looks like it'll be about 80F or so with high humidity and maybe some showers. Won't stop me from shooting steel, I've already got my gear packed up and ready to go.
Easy there Cowboy, squading hasn't happened yet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts