Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
The husband of Virginia shooting survivor Vicki Gardner today told Anna Kooiman that his wife remembers every detail of the gunman's attack.

Gardner was shot and wounded by Vester Lee Flanagan during a live interview. The disgruntled former WDBJ7 reporter killed 24-year-old reporter Alison Parker and 27-year-old cameraman Adam Ward.

After Flanagan fired at the two young journalists, he pointed the gun at Gardner's head, her husband Tim said. She ducked as he fired and missed twice. Then, one of his bullets grazed her spine. Gardner heard the gun click -signaling that Flanagan was out of bullets - and the gunman fled the scene.

Tim said that his wife "was lucky the way she got shot," explaining that the bullet could have severed her spine or aorta if it struck just a few millimeters to the left.

He also said that he blames the gunman's mental state, not his weapon. Tim said that Flanagan would have acquired a knife or machete even if he didn't have access to a gun.

"He was bound and determined to try to make a name for himself on live TV because he failed at it so many times," Tim said. "So no, I don't blame the gun, I blame the guy that was holding the gun."

Gardner faces three months of recovery after losing a kidney and part of her colon.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/08/28/air-shooting-survivor-vicki-gardner-dodged-bullets-during-wdbj7-attack

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
Unfortunately the father of the murdered female reporter did blame the gun and the NRA. He later said he may get a gun himself because he is afraid of retaliation because of what he said.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Unfortunately the father of the murdered female reporter did blame the gun and the NRA. He later said he may get a gun himself because he is afraid of retaliation because of what he said.
What an idiot.
"Guns are bad so I'm going to get one cause i'm scared cause I said they were bad, so they're good for me."

Guy should run for office on the democratic ticket. He's stupid and enough of a hypocrite to do so.

·
Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts
He loses his daughter to a POS racist mental trainwreck and he has the time to make hypocritical statements on gun control. Disgusting

·
Sipping tea and saying it's none of my busines
1,249 Posts
A Glock won't "click -signaling that Flanagan was out of bullets - ".

EDIT: MODERATORS - IS THERE ANY WAY MY POST CAN BE COMPLETELY REMOVED? I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FOLLOWING WHACKED-OUT MESSAGE. v v v I WAS A BIT OFF TOPIC ANYWAY. HEY, MAKE IT A PUNISHMENT FOR BEING OFF TOPIC IF YOU HAVE TO! THX

·
Registered
710 Posts
This mulatto nutcase (who openly admits to working as a male prostitute) is the perfect embodiment of our current state of dysfunction and anomie. He is the poster boy for our progressive era: racially mixed, sexually depraved, rent-seeking, litigious, overweight, atomized, delusionally grandiose and suicidal. He is the end result of every program formerly and currently endorsed by leftists. They need to claim him as their own. And if they won't, we must insist and loudly proclaim it. He was a model progressive to the very end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.