Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the Utah Class about 2 years ago, but I never sent in the paper work. Does the fingerprint card or the safety certificate that I got at the class Expire.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I took the Utah Class about 2 years ago, but I never sent in the paper work. Does the fingerprint card or the safety certificate that I got at the class Expire.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
The best bet would be to contact the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification. I'm sure the phone number is on your paperwork.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
The best bet would be to contact the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification. I'm sure the phone number is on your paperwork.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
The Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation must receive your application within one year of you obtaining the certification.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
The Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation must receive your application within one year of you obtaining the certification.

·
Banned
1,468 Posts
That is why many Utah classes include everything in the class photo, notary,fingerprints envelope because people forget.The instructor did say to mail it out after the class because you lose it and find it a year later the certification expired so ge it out.

·
Banned
1,468 Posts
That is why many Utah classes include everything in the class photo, notary,fingerprints envelope because people forget.The instructor did say to mail it out after the class because you lose it and find it a year later the certification expired so ge it out.

·
Registered
262 Posts
oldbow said:
Yes, it expires in one year

·
Registered
262 Posts
oldbow said:
Yes, it expires in one year

1 - 10 of 10 Posts