What was the turn around?

·
Banned
2,674 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Got mine today too!!  Mailed my application on one of the last days of October following the class.  Kudos to Chris once again!!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Got mine today too!!  Mailed my application on one of the last days of October following the class.  Kudos to Chris once again!!

·
Banned
1,468 Posts
Utah is the cheapest to have.After 5 years $10 to renew.Florida to renew is $107 plus you need to be fingerprinted.If you travel both are very good to have.

·
Banned
1,468 Posts
Utah is the cheapest to have.After 5 years $10 to renew.Florida to renew is $107 plus you need to be fingerprinted.If you travel both are very good to have.

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
guyver0313 said:
Seems like 6-8 weeks. Mine took longer because I had to resubmit (Chris forgot to sign the form). I don't have a NYS pistol license but I wanted to get the Utah license while I could.

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
guyver0313 said:
Seems like 6-8 weeks. Mine took longer because I had to resubmit (Chris forgot to sign the form). I don't have a NYS pistol license but I wanted to get the Utah license while I could.

·
Registered
227 Posts
BLAMMO

i didnt know u could get the utah without a NYS if u live in NYS. why did u get the utah being u need the NYS to purchase a pistol?

·
Registered
227 Posts
BLAMMO

i didnt know u could get the utah without a NYS if u live in NYS. why did u get the utah being u need the NYS to purchase a pistol?

·
Registered
170 Posts

I hope that this means I'll be receiving mine in the mail very soon. I mailed mine out on 11/2/10'.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts

I hope that this means I'll be receiving mine in the mail very soon. I mailed mine out on 11/2/10'.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts