Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Congratulations.  I received mine the same day as you.  But really no surprise since i took the course with you  ;D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Congratulations.  I received mine the same day as you.  But really no surprise since i took the course with you  ;D

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Congratulations. I took the December course and I’m hoping for the same type of turn around. Started the NY process in October, interview end of November and radio silence after that. It’s really unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Congratulations. I took the December course and I’m hoping for the same type of turn around. Started the NY process in October, interview end of November and radio silence after that. It’s really unbelievable.

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
i don't see why you think its unbelievable. We don't pay the high taxes here in NY that people in Utah pay so we don't get as much service from our local government as they do.

RJM said:
Congratulations. I took the December course and I'm hoping for the same type of turn around. Started the NY process in October, interview end of November and radio silence after that. It's really unbelievable.

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
i don't see why you think its unbelievable. We don't pay the high taxes here in NY that people in Utah pay so we don't get as much service from our local government as they do.

RJM said:
Congratulations. I took the December course and I'm hoping for the same type of turn around. Started the NY process in October, interview end of November and radio silence after that. It's really unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Aquabach said:
Exactly! (We need a sarcasm font.) :p

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Aquabach said:
Exactly! (We need a sarcasm font.) :p

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Anyone who attended the Dec 12th class get theirs yet ?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Anyone who attended the Dec 12th class get theirs yet ?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Yes it was a LIF sponsered class

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Yes it was a LIF sponsered class

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
It took me about two months after the class to get my UT license. They should start trickling in soon.

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
It took me about two months after the class to get my UT license. They should start trickling in soon.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts