Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Marine Corps. Veteran
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the Utah permit in Todays Mail. ( I Took the 5/22 class)--- I know a bunch of You are taking the class next week and will be wondering how long it will take to get so...
Here's the FYI---- Issued exactly 60 days from date of class, received 10 days later.
Thank Yous to Long Island Firearms, The Great state of Utah and of course Foosel.

·
Marine Corps. Veteran
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I received the Utah permit in Todays Mail. ( I Took the 5/22 class)--- I know a bunch of You are taking the class next week and will be wondering how long it will take to get so...
Here's the FYI---- Issued exactly 60 days from date of class, received 10 days later.
Thank Yous to Long Island Firearms, The Great state of Utah and of course Foosel.

·
Sharp Shooter!
414 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll be in the Aug 7 class.

·
Sharp Shooter!
414 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll be in the Aug 7 class.

·
Sharp Shooter!
1,224 Posts
Received Utah permit today.  Letter states it is contingent on FBI finger printing response.  They send permit out without confirmation from finger prints??

·
Sharp Shooter!
1,224 Posts
Received Utah permit today.  Letter states it is contingent on FBI finger printing response.  They send permit out without confirmation from finger prints??

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
I received the same letter when I got my Utah permit.
The letter is pro forma. Just ignore it!

Trailblazer said:
Received Utah permit today. Letter states it is contingent on FBI finger printing response. They send permit out without confirmation from finger prints??

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
I received the same letter when I got my Utah permit.
The letter is pro forma. Just ignore it!

Trailblazer said:
Received Utah permit today. Letter states it is contingent on FBI finger printing response. They send permit out without confirmation from finger prints??

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
DOCTORPC said:
is the Utah course still open?
There are still spots available.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
DOCTORPC said:
is the Utah course still open?
There are still spots available.