Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Me
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else get a post card advertising a Utah carry permit class from discovershooting.net?

They obviously have my name and address, but I sure don't remember signing up for anything or giving out my address.

·
Me
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did anyone else get a post card advertising a Utah carry permit class from discovershooting.net?

They obviously have my name and address, but I sure don't remember signing up for anything or giving out my address.

·
Sharp Shooter!
488 Posts
Just got mine in the mail today. I already have a Utah carry permit though. The web site indicates that the provider of the course is based in Virginia. I too did not sign up for anything. At first I thought they got my name/address because a subscribe to a gun magazine but my wife got a postcard too(she has a NY license) so the mailings must be specific to handgun owners as she does not subscrib to any gun mags.  Probably got the info from the internet sites listing license holders that were mentioned here in the forum.  

·
Sharp Shooter!
488 Posts
Just got mine in the mail today. I already have a Utah carry permit though. The web site indicates that the provider of the course is based in Virginia. I too did not sign up for anything. At first I thought they got my name/address because a subscribe to a gun magazine but my wife got a postcard too(she has a NY license) so the mailings must be specific to handgun owners as she does not subscrib to any gun mags.  Probably got the info from the internet sites listing license holders that were mentioned here in the forum.  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts