Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I took the course set up by Starman they took pictures and prints right there.

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
You can get fingerprinted at your local police station, cost is typically around $10 per card (IIRC Utah requires 2 cards, right)?

-Will

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
You can get fingerprinted at your local police station, cost is typically around $10 per card (IIRC Utah requires 2 cards, right)?

-Will

·
APPLESEED RIFLEMAN NRA LIFE-ENDOWMENT MEMBER
3,076 Posts
Just recieved my Utah Concealed Carry permit too,  It takes less than 2 months from the time you send it in.  It is a temporary permit, finalization depends on them getting a good FBI background check for you.

·
APPLESEED RIFLEMAN NRA LIFE-ENDOWMENT MEMBER
3,076 Posts
Just recieved my Utah Concealed Carry permit too,  It takes less than 2 months from the time you send it in.  It is a temporary permit, finalization depends on them getting a good FBI background check for you.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Got mine yesterday. Guess that whole class will be getting theres by the end of the week. Thanks Starman for setting it up. Now if we can only carry in our own state

·
Registered
205 Posts
Got mine yesterday. Guess that whole class will be getting theres by the end of the week. Thanks Starman for setting it up. Now if we can only carry in our own state

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
I got a notice in the mail today. I messed up and signed the wrong part. But I knew that about 5 hours after I sent it out 2 months ago. I sent it back overnight express and I should see it next week.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
I got a notice in the mail today. I messed up and signed the wrong part. But I knew that about 5 hours after I sent it out 2 months ago. I sent it back overnight express and I should see it next week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts