UFO sighting in Port Jeff in April?

4K views 41 replies 24 participants last post by  toothpuller 
#1 ·

What is it? Here are some possibilities:

1. Helicopter

2. Prank

3. Faked footage

4. Demonic paranormal activity

5. Advance alien patrol preparing for their coming invasion on the Long Island north shore.

#2 ·
OK, so I'm no tin foil hatter or UFO enthusiast, but I was at Bethpage Ballpark (where the Ducks play) on the 4th of July. While we were sitting around outside the stadium waiting for the fireworks, these white lights appeared in the distance in the eastern sky. They came west one at a time, did a 180, disappeared then came back. I would say there were 6 or 7 of them.

At first I thought they might have been the National Guard Chopper flyboys out of MacArthur getting in some nighttime hours, but I live around MacArthur and I've only seen two Blackhawks at a time go flying.

This happened about three times and then they just disappeared going east.

I Googled to see if anyone reported anything, but never found anything on the Internet about it.

#4 ·
About 15 years ago a friend and I saw a UFO over Stony Brook Harbor. We were eating taco bell at the time so maybe it was the hot sauce talking.

I went night fishing at Sunken Meadow last Fri. night and swear I saw two humanoid like creatures on the boardwalk, totally silent, beady eyes glowing in the light of the flashlight, and moving slowly as they looked at me. It freaked me out so much that I walked backwards and left constantly keeping my lights pointed in the direction of the "things".

#5 ·
Lights dont mean anything as far as im concerned. ...But....last fall I observed a cylindrical object going in a North South direction..Object was silent and silver in color...I have a flip phone so photos were not taken...What was it? I have no clue but if little green men tried to kidnap they would have opened a can of wooparse...lol

#9 ·
I once saw what I feared was an inexplicable set of lights hovering in the sky in upstate NY. All the traffic around me saw it to and we all slowed to a crawl. Some people pulled over. When I got close, I was almost under a Harrier a.k.a. HarrierJump Jet. (The loudest noisemaker ever created by mankind)
It was cool but at first my brain told me I was looking at a flying saucer, until I got within a mile or two when I could see the shape.

Reactions: Pat M
#16 ·

What is it? Here are some possibilities:

1. Helicopter

2. Prank

3. Faked footage

4. Demonic paranormal activity

5. Advance alien patrol preparing for their coming invasion on the Long Island north shore.
Very interesting video.
Helicopter, nope.
Prank, very hard to do.
Faked? Doesn't look like it.
4 and 5. Well don't have an answer for either.
There have been a ton of good, hard to explain videos over the years.
This one is very interesting, with commentary.

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
About 10 years ago in the night of opening day of hunting season I was driving back to our hunting lodge with my buddies and we saw a large orange orb approx. 30 ft in diameter moving low through the mountains near Delhi NY illuminating the treetops and then made a vertical ascent in an instant. I narrowly avoided crapping my pants.

Of course I cannot say what it was but in my opinion it is either extra terrestrial in origin or some advanced ultra secret man made craft. I think of the types of advanced craft and weapons we do know of so God knows what the classified stuff could be.

#34 ·
There is a Lot more to that supposed crash in yaphank. Photos were taken. Pretty interesting stuff.

Personally, if I can say with 100% certainty that something doesn't exist, then I am open to the possibility. That being said, monkeys are 99.5% similar to us and we keep them in cages. If an alien race were half a percent more evolved than us, the UFOs might just be taking a trip to their local Galactic Zoo.

I love the people who are absolutely certain that we are the only intelligent life.

At one point,
They KNEW that the earth was the center of the universe.
They KNEW that Columbus was going to sail right off the end of the earth.
Etc...

#42 ·
If you believe and understand some of the basic fundamentals of relativity, then you understand that time has a specified beginning and a specified end. The grand illusion is the forward flow of time. So pervasive is the illusion that relative to us it only flows in one direction however, everything that ever will happen has already happened, it just depends on your point of observation. Your great, great grandchildren were already born and you have long become cosmic stardust as you read this. Watch this to blow thy mind. Truly worth investing the four hours for the whole series.

Alien visitors or time travelers passing by? Hard to say.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.