Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
I can hear the 3d printers working from here.

Reactions: deathsythe

·
Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
We all know that this new modern America provides endless amusement to ISIS and other evil-doers.

Call me a mean old-fashioned fuddy-duddy, but this idiot should be hunted down, humiliated, and fired.

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
TERRORIST
SUPPORT
AGENCY

Enough said!!!!!!

Reactions: bigbore44

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Not to derail, but how do so many of you not fly for over a decade? Flying seems like a necessary mode of transportation unless you have the time in your life to add 3-4 days of extra traveling to go some places.
Stopped flying in my late 20s (used to fly plenty). True story: started getting many Richie Valenz-like plane crash nightmares (see movie "La Bamba"). 911 took it up a notch. I have a LI based business, family in NY, drive or take the train to family in Florida and NC (and those trips are 1-3x a year). Drive for vacations (we do National Parks, Maine, etc.) or take cruises. Wife flies a lot for work (West Coast, Europe, Asia) so she gets her travel fix in without me.

·
Sharp Shooter!
3,914 Posts
Now all we need is somebody equally as stupid, to take a picture of HIS copies of those TSA keys that he made, and post it somewhere with the caption of - " look at what I did!!!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.