Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to sell my browning .270 bolt action rifle but am not able to post to the buy sell and trade. I am a new user and looking to rotate my stock of firearms . Anyone have any suggestions it said I an not able to post

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Simple, become an active member of our growing community by introducing yourself in the welcome mat area and take part in some of the discussions and before you know it you'll have enough posts to place the add :) ;)

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Become a regular visitor/contributor, or just use Gunbroker.com or another firearm auction site. Welcome to LIF!

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, looking forward to chatting with you all in the future. I'm glad to be able to say I just sent in for my pistol license and hope I receive it before Obama has me digging my guns underground . Kinda feels like nazi Germany. Imagin a military soldier came to your door with a list of registered guns under your name and asked for them. What's next right.

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
Xxcapita156xx said:
Thanks guys, looking forward to chatting with you all in the future. I'm glad to be able to say I just sent in for my pistol license and hope I receive it before Obama has me digging my guns underground . Kinda feels like nazi Germany. Imagin a military soldier came to your door with a list of registered guns under your name and asked for them. What's next right.
UN soldier

·
Banned
6,423 Posts
Mad russian would love it if you would start a zombie thread to get your 25 posts.  ;D

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
bpk1 said:
Saw at least 3-5 people doing this at the show last weekend out in Hauppauge.
Didn't know that you could do that. I mean, I know private sales are legal, but didn't know you could walk around the show doing it.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i bought a legit german flat jacket with a tacktical vest for 120  . great deal and perfect for my zombie prep fits my 3 pre ban 30 round mags for my ar with 2 pistol mag holders and a perfect spot for a huge bottle of mace.  im ready to pop off some $hitt. what else should i aquire ? any thoughts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Xxcapita156xx said:
i bought a legit german flat jacket with a tacktical vest for 120 . great deal and perfect for my zombie prep fits my 3 pre ban 30 round mags for my ar with 2 pistol mag holders and a perfect spot for a huge bottle of mace. im ready to pop off some $hitt. what else should i aquire ? any thoughts
Welcome to LIF. I don't think mace works on zombies. They tend to ignore physical pain. It might work on survivors who try to loot your camp though. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.