Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Right-wing Sith
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If this happens it will bring about a change in the federal government as big as Order 66 was to the galactic empire.

Former President Trump’s top allies are preparing to radically reshape the federal government if he is re-elected, purging potentially thousands of civil servants and filling career posts with loyalists to him and his “America First” ideology, people involved in the discussions tell Axios.
Ohio GOP Rep. Jim Jordan Gets AMAZING News as Donald Trump Reportedly Prepares to Announce That He's Running in 2024

·
Right-wing Sith
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The planning may be well underway. See the following vid. Part of the planning may include a TRUMP/DeSantis ticket. BTW, the constitutional restriction of Pres and VP coming from the same state will not be a problem. TRUMP can easily declare another state (where he has a residence), other than Florida as his legal residence.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
snowball's chance in hell he will be elected again or even if he runs

·
Right-wing Sith
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Better get some asbestos gloves ready. TRUMP and his legions of supporters are going to be hurling them flaming snowballs.

The only thing that will keep him from running is if a health issue pops up. But, I suspect he is as healthy as a horse.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DeSantis will make a great candidate and President, when he runs in 2028 after Trumps second term.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
As much as I love a disruptor like Trump I dont think he will run. He really didnt look too well at that LIV golf tourney he held at his Bedminster Cub.It is 2 years away and the stress on this guy isnt easy 24/7.He can only get older and more worn down by then and the DOJ will bring some hack charges before 2024 just like both impeachment scams. Best to let Desantis take the heat and stress and make Trump his Chief of Staff/ string puller like Obama did with Joe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts