·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No comment from the Trump supporters?

·
airbrushart
5,503 Posts
WHAT???? Thats like opening the door for them all, once you let one in the liberals will scream we need more democrat voters, plus lets not forget how many terrorists will come marching in with them with crying eyes, OH its for my children please help, I say screw you borders are closed until we get our house in order, then we will see who & what will come to the USA!!!

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
Saw something on one of the news reports that ISIS claimed they already embedded over 4000 "sleepers" in with the refugees.
Don't know if it's true but I think we can assume there are at least that many sympathizers in the groups.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts

·
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll comment,Guess I won't vote for anyone since none of them truly care about this country

But I can't get video to play?

At the 11:30 mark.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Saw something on one of the news reports that ISIS claimed they already embedded over 4000 "sleepers" in with the refugees.
Don't know if it's true but I think we can assume there are at least that many sympathizers in the groups.
So if they're not ISIS then they're sympathizers?

Being chased out by ISIS but still being an ISIS sympathizer doesn't seem compatible.

In-bedding ISIS within the refugees however seems probable.

·
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How does Trump reconcile his positions? Does anyone else notice that he doesn't expand on any topic? It's just I'm The Donald. I'm a smart guy, a really smart guy & it will get done.

Reactions: ProGodProGunProLife

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
So if they're not ISIS then they're sympathizers?

Being chased out by ISIS but still being an ISIS sympathizer doesn't seem compatible.

In-bedding ISIS within the refugees however seems probable.
I was thinking, ISIS sympathizer, maybe just not quite militant enough for to take up arms or to meet their "recruiting" dept's strict standards. Maybe Islamic Extremist with ISIS leanings would have been a better choice of words. I am still concerned that they will be easily recruited later.

Reactions: Hannco

·
Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
TRUMP: US SHOULD 'HELP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE,' WITH REFUGEE CRISIS, 'POSSIBLY' LET SOME IN

http://www.breitbart...ly-let-some-in/

So we should stop the Mexicans at all cost, but let some Syrians in?
"Some" does not mean many. "Possibly" does not mean yes, and if it is done I say with only rigid conditions. They must be persecuted Christians. Absolutety no Muslims from those regions should be imported. Preferably we should help them out while they remain in in Europe.

Mass invasion of illegals via the Mexico border is the big issue.

TRUMP said:
… We have so many problems to solve. Our country is broken. Our - we owe now - you know I've been saying 18 trillion, we now owe $19 trillion. It's going to go up very rapidly from this point forward. You know that 18 stayed there for a long time. But now if you look at the numbers and the balance sheets, it's going to go up very rapidly. We're at $19 trillion. There's only so much we can do. We have to fix our own country. Now, Europe is handling it. Germany has been very generous so far, which is very surprising to me, to be honest with you. But there's a huge problem, and we should help as much as possible, but we do have to fix our own country…
http://www.breitbart...ly-let-some-in/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.