·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Objectivist

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Yup… and right after the Governor of VA said we need universal background checks…. but… umm… the dude passed a background check. DERP!!

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
I'm almost getting to the point where I'd choose a businessman who is a douche rather than a politician who is a douche. But, I'm still rooting for Cruz.

Reactions: ChiefSailer

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
I'm almost getting to the point where I'd choose a businessman who is a douche rather than a politician who is a douche. But, I'm still rooting for Cruz.
Trump and Cruz are joining forces to go to Washington next week and protest the Iran deal. It is looking like a Trump - Cruz ticket. Either that , Trump bows out and hands over the reins to Ted Cruz. I am all in for Cruz also but for now I am enjoying the Trump show. A voice finally none of us had .

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
A Trump-Cruz ticket looks real good at this time...Surely it would turn the leftist democrats and the media into mental patients, not to mention the GOP

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Agree. All things pointing to Trump/Cruz. I could live with that ticket & even happily support it.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Only 15 more months of this nonsense and we begin a new chapter. With another privileged, entitled, elitist living in America's house.
Only question is which one. In the end, they all have their own personal priorities, their lackeys who carry their water in public and on a good day the American people get some consideration.

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts

·
Sharp Shooter!
3,914 Posts
You can try and fault Trump for a lot of things, but he really nailed this one to the wall. He said what had to be said, in a clear calm manner. In this particular interview/statement, I think it is safe to say, he spoke for every one of us. +1 for the Donald(for tonight anyway).

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Wow poor little Chrissy Cuomo is really struggling on how to handle the Donald in this piece. I am sure the Propaganda Board at CNN is none to pleased.

·
Banned
10,014 Posts
I think the GOP and Conservatives need to be careful with using the "mental illness" reasoning. I can see this becoming a very slippery slope and doctors and employers now reporting you at the slightest sign of depression and/or anger. Democrats and Liberals (as we all know) are slimy bastards that will turn this into yet another agenda where gun control can advance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.