Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Well I give Trump credit, he lasted longer than I thought he would.

Trump Lets His Followers Know 'Hillary Clinton Can't Satisfy Her Husband'

Real estate mogul Donald Trump might want to check whatever reflex makes him compulsively retweet his supporters' #Trump2016 messages.
The potential presidential hopeful on Thursday shared a fan's tweet that read "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
Trump deleted the tweet, but not before actor Lenny Jacobson got a screenshot of it:

[background=rgb(245, 248, 250)]Follow[/background]

Hey @realDonaldTrump - In case you're looking for that tweet you deleted .. I got it right here.

• FAVORITES6,914
5:51 PM - 16 Apr 2015

Retweet
Favorite

More
Well, that's 1/2 the population that will find it disrespectful (even if true.).

Reactions: SOUTHSHOREROB

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
He is definitely the most classless person I've seen in politics in some time. Besides being a pompous azs he can't keep his foot out of his mouth. The more he talks the more the train wreck will get worse. Keep talking trumpy dumpy, America needs a village idiot.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
While he's leading in very early polling right now it's not saying much as historically early front runners are seldom the chosen candidate what's very telling early on is the poll demonstrating his off the charts High UnFavorability Rating. In a general election against she devil Clinton or communist Bernie Sanders, Trumpy will lose. No Republican convention will nominate the silly haired one.
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/images/polling/us/us07302015_U645de.pdf

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
You can't appreciate a guy for not being a run of the mill politician where every letter of every word in every sentence is carefully planned and reviewed by a committee before he says it and expect him not to say some stupid stuff every now and again.

Hillary has her answers already memorized before a question is even asked and spouts them verbatim regardless. At the end you realize not only did she not answer the question - she said a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing.

Trump speaks off the cuff and gives zero eff's about who likes it and who doesn't. While I don't think he is a politician I do think he will do something about illegal immigration. He will stop sending money to countries that hate us. He will create an economic environment that will reward companies for putting Americans back to work. After all an American companies best customers are going to be Americans with money to spend. And I do think he will cut government waste and get a handle on entitlement programs.

Why do I think that? Because that's how a businessman would think. Will he hurt us in some other areas? Probably, but no worse than Obama did.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
If anyone bothers to actual read the above, The Donald RECEIVED the tweet from a follower. He did'nt WRITE it.

Haters gotta hate! 'Nuff said.
Bears repeating. But nobody is gonna read your logic.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
You can't appreciate a guy for not being a run of the mill politician where every letter of every word in every sentence is carefully planned and reviewed by a committee before he says it and expect him not to say some stupid stuff every now and again.

Hillary has her answers already memorized before a question is even asked and spouts them verbatim regardless. At the end you realize not only did she not answer the question - she said a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing.

Trump speaks off the cuff and gives zero eff's about who likes it and who doesn't. While I don't think he is a politician I do think he will do something about illegal immigration. He will stop sending money to countries that hate us. He will create an economic environment that will reward companies for putting Americans back to work. After all an American companies best customers are going to be Americans with money to spend. And I do think he will cut government waste and get a handle on entitlement programs.

Why do I think that? Because that's how a businessman would think. Will he hurt us in some other areas? Probably, but no worse than Obama did.
I can appreciate a candidate who isn't part of the political establishment depending on who that person is. I do not appreciate, respect or admire trump. I never liked him for for many reasons but the one that prevents me from supporting him for president is because I think his megalomaniac, better than all attitude will get this country into big trouble. Just saw him speaking from his golf course in Scotland today he actually had the audacity and conceit to say, " I'm here today because the world wanted me here".
A man with that swollen of a head could be the real world Dr Strangelove.

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
Brillant!!!!!!
Trunp for El Prezeedenty

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts

·
Banned
6,224 Posts
While he's leading in very early polling right now it's not saying much as historically early front runners are seldom the chosen candidate what's very telling early on is the poll demonstrating his off the charts High UnFavorability Rating. In a general election against she devil Clinton or communist Bernie Sanders, Trumpy will lose. No Republican convention will nominate the silly haired one.
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/images/polling/us/us07302015_U645de.pdf
Except voters are sick of our elected leaders from both parties and someone not a lifelong member of the do nothing Washington club
May just be the breath of fresh air this country needs.
Hell,Obama is serving 2 terms I'd give Trump one to see if he can back up his talk

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts
If anyone bothers to actual read the above, The Donald RECEIVED the tweet from a follower. He did'nt WRITE it.
It says he re-tweeted it. Not smart. Re-tweeting it is a kind of endorsement of what was written.

I am enjoying the show.
It is like having a WWF wrestler competing in the Olympics. He isn't going to win but he isn't playing their game.
Let him get the punches in and then flame out.

But by some odd chance he makes it to the end, I don't think he would be the worst president we had this millennium.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.