Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And this is why people like him. I just want to punch the reporter in the throat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR2BpMB8uC4

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Don't know if he'd make a good President or not. But he's certainly shaking things up. And he's taking all these liberals, with their politically correct BS, and sticking it up their a$$.
He's just saying, everything everyone's thinking, but is afraid to say it public.
Even if he doesn't become President, they ought to have him as a Presidential advisor. He certainly won't be a "yes" man.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
And this is why people like him. I just want to punch the reporter in the throat.

People "like" a lot of things.

I would hardly qualify popularity with quality in modern culture. Often many popular things are considered low brow, simple, though potentially fun (best selling beer, fast food, pop music, and, yes, "celebrities" like Trump)

I mean given the shallow selfie-instagram culture we live in President Camacho would be a realistic possibility at this point.

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
He has a microphone and a podium and he's not afraid to use it (or let go of them). The establishment is beside themsleves trying to figure out how to stifle Trump from saying what is on everyone's minds.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Kinda hard to get elected if you are unpopular.
Well, for one it's not a popular election. With the electoral college the less popular in terms of votes can still win.

But, being popular in a media sense, the popularity of a comedy act or modern celebrity that everyone thinks is cool or funny doesn't make you electable when it comes down to it.

·
Banned
6,368 Posts
That reporter would be New Yorks ABC reported Tom Llamas. He's caught a lot of flack on Twitter as well. He tried the same stunt with Jeb Bush.

https://twitter.com/search?q=tom+llamas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
He didn't... The question was about anchor babies and Jindal said he was offended by PP.... Typical politician....
I've watched it a few times. Just because he didn't answer "yes" or "no" doesn't mean he did not give his opinion on it. He answered by giving an example of was actually was offensive to him, making a strong inference that the claim by hitlery is false.

For example...
Interviewer: "McFly says Pelosi is smoking hot. Do you think she is hot?"
Sane LIF member : "I'll tell you what's hot. OUP's sister the barmaid. That's hot!"

Same type of question. Question answered.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
People "like" a lot of things.

I would hardly qualify popularity with quality in modern culture.
This is where you lost me. What the heck is quality in this modern culture of ours? I don't see quality in virtually any realm except maybe technology.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.